BROUGHT TO LIFE
Choose a Goldsmith with a passion for Art to design your Custom Jewellery
Feel confident with our 100% satisfaction guarantee
A custom Design for any occasion
Hand Crafted by your imagination
Your inspiration for a unique piece of art, in the form of Jewellery, can take on any form when celebrating love. From Engagements to Anniversaries, to Birthdays and Religious Occasions, our Promise to you is simple:
100% satisfaction with every piece.
The Custom design journey in 4 steps
Whether we meet in person or over a video conference, we will discuss your visions, inspirations with Jesse, our Goldsmith.
During this meeting, we will:
1) CONFIRM THE PIECE YOU ARE LOOKING TO HAVE MADE, SUCH AS: RING, NECKLACE, PENDANT, etc.
2) DETERMINE THE TYPE OF MATERIAL TO BE USED, including gemstones, SUCH AS: STERLING SILVER, GOLD, karat, diamonds, gemstones, etc.
3) PROVIDE A ROUGH SKETCH OF THE DESIGN TO BE MADE.
4) DELIVER A WORK ORDER TO OUTLINE THE SCOPE OF WORK and next steps
from the meeting, our team will begin the designing of your cad image.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS IMAGE IS TO GET YOUR approval that we're designing exactly what you are looking for, to provide the FINAL GO-AHEAD, OR FEEDBACK AS TO WHAT CHANGES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE.
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT STAGE IN THE PROCESS AS IT IS THE FINAL STEP PRIOR TO PRODUCTION.
WE ALLOW 2 REVISIONS TO YOUR PIECE PRIOR TO PRODUCTION. WHILE WE UNDERSTAND THE COMPLEXITIES SURROUNDING THE CUSTOM DESIGN JOURNEY, WE WILL STILL OFFER ADDITIONAL REVIEWS, HOWEVER AT AN ADDITIONAL COST DETERMINED AT THAT POINT OF TIME.
YOU GAVE US THE GO-AHEAD!
upon your final approval, the goldsmith will have your ring produced for finishing. depending on the characteristics of the piece, this stage may take longer than the design stage as we aim to meet precision and perfection.
UPON COMPLETION OF THE PIECE, WE WILL CALL YOU IN FOR YOUR FINAL INSPECTION AND PICK UP.
as part of our 100% satisfaction guarantee, your review of the piece at the time you collect it is important.
we are not satisfied until you are.
DILIGENCE AT EVERY STAGE
The Design Stage
an example journey one of our Client's have experienced to get to their end result
- Square Rubies
- Round Diamonds
- Claw style Setting for Marquise Diamond
- 14kt White Gold
- Replace Rubies with Round Sapphires
- Round Diamonds
- Bezel style Setting for Marquise Diamond
- 14kt White and Yellow Gold
- Wrap around the Marquise Diamond
- Provide additional Sapphires and Diamonds
- 14kt White Gold only
- Reduce width of material for Sapphires
WHY Design by jesse?
Let us tell you...
We have a dedicated, tenured team with roots in Lindsay and the Kawartha Lakes. As a local business, our aim is to meet the needs of our loyal patrons, by delivering high quality, Hand Crafted Custom Jewellery.
- Over 60 years of collective Jewellery Experience
- Our Client Friendly attitude means we aim to meet your expectations
- We offer you more value at a lower cost
- An artist with both passion and creativity will bring your imagination to life
GET STARTED TODAY
Want to meet with our Goldsmith?
Enter the form below and we will contact you to schedule a meet with Jesse!
- 7 - 232 KENT STREET WEST, LINDSAY, ON
- 705 - 878 - 1512
HOURS OF OPERATION
- MON - WED: 9:00AM - 5:30PM
THU - FRI: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
SAT: 9:00AM - 3:00PM
GOOD TO KNOWS!
Depending on the complexity of the piece, the Custom Design process ranges between 4 and 6 weeks for completion.
How do i know you understand what I'm looking for?
During the Design stage, we offer 2 revisions as we know sometimes ideas may get lost in translation. This also enables us to avoid any potential errors and meet your expectations. Note, though, some revisions may prolong the entire process.
how does payment work?
We start with an initial deposit of 50% of the total cost of the project, plus applicable taxes. Upon completion, the final amount owing will be paid, plus applicable taxes.